Sunday, May 15, 2011

ICE CREAM TIME!! UMMMMM!

One of my fondest memories growing up is a simple vanilla ice cream cone (usually from DQ). You could add the nuts and the fudge shell but the vanilla ice cream would be the treat for me. I enjoy its simplicity and original flavor still today. I may enjoy it with double chocolate cake just hot from the oven or over warmed peach cobbler or even with a side of french fries. I even tried it with taquitos one day just to gross out the youth group and it was fantastic (they thought so too :) Vanilla ice cream will always be a winner with me.

I had to think for a moment to wonder why. Perhaps I like things simple and original. BTW (by the way), I just had some last week. UMMMM!!!!  So . . .

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Why is it your favorite?
When was the last time you had it?

Just thought of having a little fun today -- Liane

No comments:

Post a Comment